Wednesday, May 1, 2013

A Jarring, Emotional Day

My day started with a car accident on my way to work.  I won't share much as I still have to wait for all the insurance stuff to get figured out.  It was at full highway speed so I know it could have been much worse.  I am physically ok, but emotionally rattled.  My car is in rough shape, but most likely not totaled.  I will probably share more once everything is squared away and fixed.  I am feeling really blessed that I was able to come home and snuggle by favorite dudes tonight.

I also got to visit my friend Sue and her new baby boy, Judah!  It really lifted my spirits to hold that amazing little bundle of life!  It also gave me a mean case of baby fever!

So, I came home and loved on this amazing bundle of life!  In honor of tonight's WINTER STORM WARNING (I know, really?!?!?) he is wearing Christmas jammies and sporting a new haircut.  He also loves the singing Veggie Tales books he got at Easter.
Kinda of a scattered post, but that's how my day felt...

2 comments:

  1. Oh Geez! Glad you're OK! Car accidents are scary. As for the baby fever, I'm sure that everyone would be quite excited if you and Jimmy....oh never mind. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry you had to go through all of that. I'm so happy you're ok, but I'm sorry about your car.
    Holding a new baby is a great way to end a day though :)

    ReplyDelete