Saturday, March 30, 2013

4 Years

Jimmy and I celebrated our 4th anniversary on Thursday.  It seems like just yesterday and forever ago all at once!  We have been blessed these last 4 years.  Just a little stroll down memory lane.



We kept our celebration pretty low-key since we have some other expensive fun things planned for this year.  I made Jimmy a card that was inspired by this cute idea I found via Pinterest.  I simply used Word and different fonts to create mine.
I was also blessed with a lovely vase of flowers when I got home.  They really put a smile on my face!  They just scream SPRING!
We had a simple dinner at home and it was perfect!  I am so thankful for the amazing husband and son God has blessed me with.

1 comment:

  1. Awww... Congrats you two! Lesa, you have brought so much to this family and it's nice seeing Jimmy so happy. We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete