Monday, November 27, 2023

Holiday Movies and Bonus Advent Week

Jimmy had Home Alone on a few nights ago and Esme really liked watching it for a while.
Then Esme and I caught a movie at the theater on Saturday.  Wish looked like such a cute movie and it brought so much Disney nostalgia.
Sunday brought a bonus Advent present since there are actually 5 Sundays between Thanksgiving and Christmas.  I hadn't planned on starting it yet, but Jimmy wanted to.
Parker got a Christmas tree light-up spinner. Esme got a book reading light, and Jimmy got a cupholder expander for the Trax.
I added our newest stocking patches as well.  Both Parker and Esme's were pretty intricate, Daniel Tiger, and Bluey.
Jimmy wanted "truth" so I made the belt of truth from Ephisians 6.
I added a custom t-shirt icon since I've been doing that for a while now.

No comments:

Post a Comment