Friday, April 15, 2022

Esme's Birthday Week

Esme's birthday week started off a bit rough.  Just a few hours after I got home from Duluth, Esme got sick.  Jimmy and I were supposed to split the evening, but he let me sleep instead.
She had a really rough night, up and down a lot, but got 3 hours straight before waking up for the day.
She seemed to recover and was back at school Tuesday.  I put up her birthday sign out front and made some favors for her classmates.
I made her an adorable Bluey "6" shirt and she got to open a couple gifts after school on her actual birthday.  She got a goody bag from our dear neighbor, Dianne, a couple cards, and a gift from us.
She was so excited to see her Bingo talking stuffy.  Now she has both girls to play with.
We finished the night with ice cream from Culver's on the way to a sleepover at Grandpa and Nana's.
Happy Birthday Esme, can't wait to celebrate more!

No comments:

Post a Comment