Sunday, February 14, 2021

Pretzeldent's Day 2021

 My favorite non-holiday holiday has arrived once again!  Pretzeldent's Day wen virtual this year, but was still an afternoon full of fun.  I decided to make a last minute shirt and love how it turned out, even the "A" that looks like a butt.
I made my own little pretzel platter with garlic dill mayo, honey mustard, and taco cheese dip.
Our ever exhilarate host, Brianne, did an amazing job with games and activities.  Facilitating distance learning off and on for the last year has giver her some unstoppable Zoom skills. 
We played "Quoted/Misquoted" where we guessed if the recited quote was correct.
Next was "Where's the President."  We had to find president's photoshopped in to other pictures.  Can you find them?



The last game was Family Feud.  We broke in to two teams, one of Brianne's family and one of her friends.  The friends team, The Vice-Presidents, swept all the rounds and won big money!
I also made a new version of the Pretzeldent's Day song since we have a new president and a global pandemic.
I can't wait to get my Pretzeldent's Day prizes in the mail!  Thanks for another epic event!

No comments:

Post a Comment