Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Staycation 2: Golfing

Jimmy and I have another week off before "school" starts.  We used it to take care of some home projects and have some fun.  Since Esme's daycare was on vacation last week, we sent her this week to make sure she maintained a bit more structure.  We gave Jimmy a morning to himself yesterday and went golfing with Grandpa Buxton on Jayden.  Parker served as my caddy and seemed to enjoy rolling my clubs along.
It's been close to 2 years since I last golfed, so I was very rusty.  I had a few good shots, but most of mine were worm burners.
We picked up some free kids clubs from a neighbor last summer.  I brought a couple along to see if Parker would try them out, but he was much more interested in getting back to the clubhouse.
Can you count them all?  He spotted these on our way to the first tee and was itching to given them a good inspection.  6 different units, he was in heaven.
Thanks for inviting us out dad, it was so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment