Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Minnesota Vikings vs. Chicago Bears

My work raffled tickets to the Vikings game last weekend and I won!  It was a bitter cold day, but our parking had access to an indoor skyway.  We were able to leave out coats in the car, which was very helpful moving around.  It got a little crowded (and hot) on the way out.
Our seats were in the Hyundai Club, which had a separate lounge area for eating.  There were a bunch of food options (but not very well managed) and free refills on pop.  We got a gyro because it had the shortest wait time.  The meat was salty, but it was ok.  They also had a fun condiment selection.
I brought my new camera and got some really great pictures with my zoom lens.  Gjallarhorn and SKOL chant.
Player introductions
This was the view from our seats at taken with my phone.  It looks far away, but was closer in person.
It was a pretty boring game, but the Vikes won 23-10 and Jimmy got his picture taken with a couple cheerleaders (which turned out to by slightly controversial on Facebook...)

No comments:

Post a Comment