Sunday, February 26, 2012

Back to Work

Last week was my first week back at work.  Monday night was pretty tough as I was preparing to return.  Let's just say there was a lot of tears!  Parker is being watched by a neighbor so it was a pretty smooth drop off.  We did it quickly so I wouldn't be able to dwell on any sadness.  Everyone asked me how it was to be back at work and I just had to say that we couldn't talk about it (I would have started crying!)  I did get a misty a few times, but was able to hold it together pretty well.  I think it helps to know he is with a trusted friend and not a stranger.  It will be a new adventure each day as we try to adjust to a new schedule and routine.

Here is P's picture from last week! I can't believe how much he is growing up each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment