Monday, October 17, 2011

First Baby Shower!

It has been forever since I posted, but we have been so busy!  I am hoping to get to the rest of my sewing soon as this baby is almost here!  7 weeks or less to go... On Saturday I had my first baby shower hosted by my good friend Kayla.  It was a pretty small group, but we still had a blast!  The snack table looked great and even had some GD friendly items which I greatly appreciated!


Kayla made a super cute diaper cake too, which I had never heard of before.  I love the monkey theme since it goes with the nursery and can't wait to make one myself!


We even had a couple of little ones that joined in the festivities.  Elise and Kyla became friends quickly, except when they were fighting over the plastic hanger.


We played a get-to-know the mom game, a candy matching game and my favorite - the dirty diaper game!  I have heard so much about this, but never got to play.  I think you have to have the right type of momma to pull this one off and it was right up my ally!  Everyone really enjoyed themselves!


I realize now that I didn't get any pictures of me or my hostess... a little bummed... But I am so thankful for the generosity of great friends and the fun afternoon we had together.

No comments:

Post a Comment